Monday, July 19, 2010

Yellowstone National Park

Welcome to Yellowstone.



Just really pretty.



Mid Point Geyser. I thought this would be old faithful. It's not, but it's still pretty awesome.



I LOVE this picture. Someone has to go back to the park and change the writing to a recipe for "Child Stew".



At Old Faithful.



Waiting on old faithful to blow. I filmed Dude and the eruption which really was quite amazing on my GoPro Hero HD, but all I got was a corrupted file that won't render. I think maybe it got too hot. I thought it was a good cap, so no Dude pics during the eruption.



Hmm, makes you wanna bathe in it don't it? So nice and hot!



Maybe a tad cooler.



Heard of Buffalo. It's one of these bozo's that heard my deer whistle and tried to charge me. Ha ha, a Ninja IS faster than a pissed off Bison! Afraid theirs no Dude in the shot because that's mega zoomed. On the key is another shot of the Dude with the herd in the distance.



I had planned to camp on Antelope Island, but didn't make it on time. So we camped out here. At a rest stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment