Monday, July 19, 2010

I-90 Leg

Started the day out before the Sun did. The Dude offered to warm up my bike. So far I'm liking this day.



We were barely on the western side of the Cascades (The entire trip is on I-90) when I had to make a stop, so we figured we'd take a shot. The Dude IS a ham for the camera.



Same place(different angle) as the last one. The Dudes just helping with my cold weather gear. Frog Toggs worked out awesomely btw.



Just some really pretty hills in the background still with snow. This is coming off the eastern side of the cascades.



In these two we get a taste of Eastern Washington's flat lands. Quite the contrast from Western Washington.





Here are the others, but I'm too tired to label them all now. It turned out to be a 15 hour ride. I'm bushed. Going to sleep. If I don't finish 'em tomorrow it may be a while before I do since I'll be camping until the 12th. But don't worry, we'll keep taking pics of each other.



















No comments:

Post a Comment